1 / 3
Join us on this fascinating journey of discovery that begins in town where Rotorua’s rich history unfolds before you as we tour local landmarks and share stories and legends of the past.
The adventure continues as we venture out to the spectacular lake’s area for “Splashdown” into Lakes Tikitapu and Okareka. Visit a small lakeside community where the Duck’s elevation affords magnificent views of Mt Tarawera.
Suitable and fun for the entire family and all ages, with Rotorua Duck Tours you experience the once-in-a-lifetime thrill of riding in an authentic WWII amphibious “duck” as well as getting a great introduction to Rotorua and its attractions.
Rotorua City & Lakes Duck Tour, 1241 Fenton St, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3010, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Summer - October through April 11am, 1pm, 3.30pm | Winter - May through September 11am, 2.15pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- We are a scenic 15 minute drive from the Rotorua International Airport.
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Our Duck Sotre is only minutes away from the Rotorua Bus Station.
- Jarak ke kota:
- Our Duck Store is located at 1241 Fenton St in the Rotorua CBD
Harga dan Syarat
(16 tahun ke bawah)
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Suitable and fun for the entire Family.