1 / 6
Where great stories begin.
A multimillion-dollar development programme has transformed Rotorua Museum into a must-see international visitor experience. Here you can discover the region’s rich Māori culture, volatile volcanic landscape and dramatic history. This all vividly comes to life through a variety of stunning multi-media exhibitions.
Innovative displays, fascinating cinema experiences and informative guided tours help you discover the amazing stories of this unique region. Plus five changing galleries and a varied programme of events ensure there is always something new to see.
Centrally located in the iconic Bath House building, Rotorua Museum can be explored from basement to rooftop, with fantastic views of the city and lake.
Rotorua Museum, Queens Drive, Goverment Gardens, City, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3046, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9-5 (Winter) 9-8 (Summer)
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 10 minutes from Rotorua Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 5 Minutes walk
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5 minutes walk from Rotorua I-site
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Free tours on the hour (10-5 summer) (10-4 Winter)
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Children (5-18 years) $8 Children under 5 years are free Senior (65+ years) $18 Family rates avaliable.