1 / 2
The Routeburn Track traverses the Southern Alps of New Zealand and passes through ice-carved valleys and beech forest. Walk alongside pristine rivers and glistening alpine lakes offering breathtaking views and mountain scenery in Mount Aspiring and Fiordland National Parks.
Great Walks facilities
Managed by the Department of Conservation (DOC), the tracks are well graded and easy to follow, with communal huts and campsites en route (booking is essential).
A reasonable level of fitness is required. Independent walkers are unguided, carry their own gear and cook their own meals.
Routeburn Track Great Walk, DOC Whakatipu-wai-Māori /Queenstown Visitor Centre, 50 Stanley St, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Routeburn Track Great Walks season: late October to late April. Whakatipu-wai-Māori /Queenstown Visitor Centre - Hours: Oct-April 8:00am-5:00pm daily , May–Sept 8:30am-4:30pm daily
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Queenstown International Airport is 10km from the centre of Queenstown, where the Whakatipu-wai-Māori /Queenstown Visitor Centre is located.
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Transport to the track ends is available from Queenstown, Te Anau, Glenorchy and Milford Sounds.
- Jarak ke kota:
- Access to the Routeburn Track is at either the Routeburn Shelter (near Glenorchy, 68km from Queenstown) or The Divide (on the Milford Road, 85km from Te Anau).
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$65.00 - $260.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Price includes self-catered accommodation in DOC huts (NZD65/adult/night). Track transfers are not included.