1 / 8
Gain an insight into the Ecology and Conservation of New Zealand’s native species while enjoying this relaxed walk with friendly, knowledgeable guides. This is great for all ages and has something for everyone! Get close to rare Weka. See or hear other birds like tui, warblers, fantails & fernbirds. Learn about native plants and their uses. Hunt for Weta (the gentle giants of the insect world). Understand the conservation challenges facing native wildlife and what we are doing to protect it.
Walks last 2 hours and we specialise in small groups (maximum 8). Every ticket sold contributes to our Conservation Project.
Our private Forest and Kiwi Conservation Area is only 2.5 km from Russell, in the beautiful Bay of Islands.
Russell Nature Walks - Ecology Walk, 6080 Russell Whakapara Road, Russell, Northland, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Daily at 10am and at other times by arrangement
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 35 km from Bay of Islands Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 15 minute ferry trip to Paihia.
- Jarak ke kota:
- 2.5km from Russell
Harga dan Syarat
(16 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Family Rate (2 adults + 2 children): $135. 10% Discount for groups of 4 or more adults. We can arrange transport for an additional charge.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Our walks are suitable for most fitness levels but there are steps. Please wear shoes (not jandals) and clothing appropriate for the weather.