1 / 12
Russell Nature Walks offers guided walks in a private Forest and Kiwi Conservation Area. We are located in the beautiful Bay of Islands, only 2.5 km from the historic village of Russell. It is one of the last habitats of two rare birds - kiwi and weka. Join us for an Ecology Walk or a Night Walk.
Enjoy a relaxed walk with your friendly, knowledgeable guides: Lisette & Eion. See & hear native birds like weka, kiwi, pipit, fernbird, and tui. Learn about native plants and their uses. Hunt for weta (the gentle giants of the insect world) and view glow-worms on our “Night Walk”.
We specialise in small groups (maximum of 8). Walks last 2 hours and suit most fitness levels. Every ticket sold contributes to our Conservation Project.
Russell Nature Walks, 6080 Russell Whakapara Road, Russell, Northland, 0272, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Bay of Islands Airport (Kerikeri) is 35km
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- The closest bus station is at Paihia, a 15 minute ferry trip from Russell
- Jarak ke kota:
- 2.5 km south of Russell
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$55.00 - $60.00|
(16 tahun ke bawah)
|$25.00 - $30.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Family rates and group discounts are available.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- The minimum age on the Night Walk is 10 years old. Our walks are suitable for most fitness levels but there are steps. Please wear shoes (not jandals) and clothing appropriate for the weather.