1 / 3
Go let the dogs off, jump in the truck and let’s cut a track. Farm talk!
The day at the farm is a leisurely affair hanging out on a sheep, cattle and deer farm. We’ll drive around the farm and see what’s happening today while introducing you to some local characters and learning about the different dynamics of these three types of stock animals.
From the woolshed where the sheep are shorn, to the deer yards where the velvet is harvested. If it’s winter we may even get stuck in feeding hay to all the animals or moving some sheep to fresh feed. Don’t worry we’ll have some help from Dell, Lulu, Spud or Meg – the farm dog crew.
In summer this can be fitted in around other adventures late afternoon and evening.
Salt+Earth, A Day on the Farm, 93 Dusky Street, Te Anau, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 2 hrs drive from Queenstown Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- To Door (depending on supplier)
- Jarak ke kota:
- 10 minutes walk to restaurants & shops in Te Anau, 1 mins drive
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- For max 2 people
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Prices applicable for 18/19 summer season. Courtesy transport.