1 / 7
Our Nature safari offers stunning views of Akaroa harbor, the outer coast, the endless Pacific ocean, farm land, forested hillsides and scenic reserves.
Visit the prehistoric forest of Tutakakahikura reserve and the spectacular cliff-tops of Akaroa Heads Lighthouse reserve.
After complimentary afternoon tea you will be greeted by sheep that you can feed by hand for a real kiwi experience.
Learn about the inspiring self funded conservation effort that saved the penguins from extinction from the area.
In season see white-flippered penguins up close as we monitor nesting sites and from December to February you might even be able to witness rehabilitation program as Pohatu Penguins have a penguin permit to care for sick or injured birds.
Scenic Nature Safari, Unit 2, 8 Rue Balguerie, Akaroa, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7520, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8.00AM to 8PM
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Akaroa is an hour and half drive away from Christchurch Airport.
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- The daily shuttles pick up and drop off 100 metres away of our office.
- Jarak ke kota:
- Our office is in Akaroa, just behind the BNZ bank at Unit 2, 8 Rue Balguerie.
Harga dan Syarat
(15 tahun ke bawah)
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Special price for a family (2 adults and 2 children): $250