1 / 4
The Siberia Experience (Fly-Walk-Jet boat) is a unique four hour wilderness adventure. The fun begins with a 25 minute scenic aero plane flight over the breathtaking Southern Alps, viewing glaciers, rain forests and crystal clear rivers in the Mount Aspiring World Heritage National Park. Land in the glacially carved, hanging valley called Siberia.
Your wilderness walk begins when you set off down the Siberia Valley on a well marked track leading you through native beech forest and on to the beautiful Wilkin River Valley
Then it's into a jet boat for an unforgettable scenic safari on the Wilkin and Makarora rivers. Siberia Experience departs from Makarora West State Highway 6 at The Makarora Wilderness Resort and Cafe.
Siberia Experience, 5944 Haast Pass-Makarora Road, Makarora, Wanaka, 9382, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8am- 5pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 45 minutes from Wanaka airport
- Jarak ke kota:
- 45 minutes from Wanaka 2 hours drive from Queenstown
Harga dan Syarat
(15 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Contribution to the New Zealand Department of Conservation are included in the fare
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- There is the option of an extended scenic flight which gives close up views of the spectacular Mt Aspiring and her pristine flanking glaciers at a further cost of $100 per person. Please advise if you wish to up-grade your flight at time of booking.