1 / 4
SkyJump can be described as Base Jumping while attached to a wire.
It’s just like being a movie stuntman, or a super hero. You’ll fall very fast at speeds of up to 85kph (52mph) for around 11 seconds before coming to a smooth landing at the base of the Sky Tower. This is tough on your mind but easy on your body. It is an absolute must do in Auckland.
FREE Sky Tower pass included so you can explore the different
observation levels afterwards.
- HEIGHT 192 METRES (629FT)
NEW ZEALAND'S TALLEST BUILDING
REACH SPEED OF UP TO 85KPH (52MPH)
FREE SKY TOWER PASS INCLUDED
• SkyJump, Certificate, Authentic SkyJump t-shirt & FREE Sky Tower pass
• 45 minutes
SkyJump, Sky Tower - Corner of Victoria and Federal Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland Central, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke kota:
- In town
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Batasan umur:
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- • Weight: Min 35kg/45kg in high winds - Max 122kg (78-268lbs) • Clothing: Flat, secure and enclosed footwear must be worn. Wear comfortable clothing • Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition, pregnant women are unable to SkyJump • Spectators: FREE to watch from the base of the Sky Tower building