1 / 4
Perched high above Queenstown, and surrounded by snow-capped mountains, keen stargazers may take the opportunity to access a 'hidden world' not seen by the naked eye.
Skyline Stargazing takes visitors to a specially-constructed area high above the Gondola, where there is no trespassing light, allowing for an unbelievably clear view of the night sky.
Top-of-the line telescopes gives stargazers the chance to view an amazing array of stunning sights, from the iconic Southern Cross, to nebulas, planets, the Milky Way and other galaxies.
Our experienced stargazing tour guide will give you constellation and sky interpretation, while you look deep into the galaxy with our quality telescopes.
Skyline Stargazing | Queenstown , Brecon Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9348, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Times vary as daylight hours change throughout the year. Call the Skyline team for current tour times on +64 3 441 0101
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 15 minutes drive from Queenstown Airport
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5 minutes walk from Queenstown central
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut: