1 / 5
The sky of the Southern Hemisphere contains beautiful star clusters, gas cloud nebulae and star patterns that can only be seen from this latitude.
Experience the unique wonders of New Zealand’s southern night sky at Stardome Observatory & Planetarium. Astronomy Presenters will reveal the features of the Southern Hemisphere sky as these constellations are projected onto the domed ceiling of the planetarium. Learn about their history and significance to New Zealanders.
Perhaps the most important constellation to New Zealanders is the Southern Cross, which features on the flag and is a symbol for the country. Pleiades or ‘Matariki’ star cluster heralds the start of a month long festival of celebration for Maori New Year in June.
Stardome Observatory & Planetarium, 670 Manukau Road, One Tree Hill, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1023, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Monday 10am-5pm / Tuesday to Thursday 10:00am-5:00pm & 6:00pm-9:30pm / Friday 10:00am-5:00pm & 6:00pm-11:00pm/ Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm / Sunday 11:00am-10:00pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 13km / 14 minutes drive from Auckland Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- A bus stop is located at our gates. Buses number 302 and 312 stop regularly.
- Jarak ke kota:
- 8km / 12 minutes drive from Auckland city centre
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$12.00 - $15.00|
(15 tahun ke bawah)
|$10.00 - $12.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Optional add-on viewing through the large Zeiss telescope for $10 on Wed, Thu, Fri & Sat nights after 8pm show.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Booking is strongly encouraged.