1 / 10
Accommodation with a real difference. Choose from the “Observatory Lodge" with it’s adjoining private sitting room and marble lined ensuite, or the rustic charm of the newly renovated 3 bedroom historic “Miner's Cottage” with its own private underground goldmine.
Rooms in the Observatory Lodge are set high in native bush opening out onto expansive decks leading up to the observatory terrace overlooking the house and bush. Here guests and casual visitors are offered guided tours of our wonderfully dark southern night sky using the research grade telescope in the observatory’s rotating dome.
An experience you won’t forget. You may be lucky enough to hear native Morepork owls and, in season, maybe even Kiwis calling or see our glow worms.
Stargazers Bed & Breakfast, 392 SH 25, Kuaotunu, Whitianga, Coromandel, 3592, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 24 hours, 7 days. Check out 10am, Check in from 3pm.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Internet (Public Use)
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 3 hours from Auckland International Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 16km from Whitianga Bus Stop
- Jarak ke kota:
- 16km north of Whitianga on state highway 25
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$275.00 - $295.00|
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Single night surcharge
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Minimum stay 2 nights. Single night surcharge may apply. Generally not suitable for children under 5 due to hazards such as high decks and unfenced stream.