1 / 10
Although similar in size and appearance to the Stonehenge on Salisbury Plain, Stonehenge Aotearoa is not a replica. It is a complete and working structure designed for its precise location in New Zealand.
Situated in the Wairarapa countryside, Stonehenge Aotearoa is a window into the past where the visitor can rediscover the knowledge of their ancestors. It incorporates ancient Egyptian, Babylonian & Indus Valley astronomy, Polynesian navigation, & Celtic and Maori Starlore.
Allow 70 minutes for a guided tour.
Opening times alter with the seasons. Please check our website: stonehenge-aotearoa.co.nz for the current opening hours.
Guided tours can be at any time by arrangement.
Self-guided trek around the stones during opening hours.
Stonehenge Aotearoa, 51 Ahiaruhe Road, R.D.2, Carterton, Wairarapa, 5792, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 10am to 4pm 7days open, we are seasonal, please check our website
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 12.5km to Carterton bus stop
- Jarak ke kota:
- 12.5km from Carterton
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$8.00 - $20.00|
(16 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Seniors receive a reduction of Adult rate, special events have their own prices
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Private guided tours must be pre-booked.