1 / 5
Voted by Lonely Planet as one of the ‘Top 10 Marine Mammal Experiences in The World’! Swimming with Dolphins (Black Cat Cruises) is the ultimate dolphin experience, swimming in the wild with the endangered Hector’s Dolphin- the world’s rarest and smallest dolphin.
Located in stunning Akaroa, just 90 minutes from Christchurch, it is the only place in the world where you can get up close with New Zealand’s Hector's dolphin.
Our experience and dedication to our local environment delivers a New Zealand must-do activity.
Operating year-round, everything is provided for your comfort and safety:
- Purpose-built swimming boats
- Wet suits
- Changing facilities with hot showers
- Hot chocolate
- Gloves and hoods provided in winter
Swimming with Dolphins (Black Cat Cruises), Main Wharf, Akaroa, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7520, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8:30am - 5:30pm, 7 days.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 90 minutes from Christchurch Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5 minutes walk from central Akaroa
Harga dan Syarat
(15 tahun ke bawah)
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Dolphin watching price is $89 for adults and $49 for children (5-15 years)
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Hector's dolphins are one of the world's rarest and smallest dolphins. Their main base is around Akaroa Harbour and so we offer a dolphin guarantee with our dolphin swim experience. The Hector's are wild and free in their natural habitat and we see dolphins on 97% of all of our trips. If you however do not see them we will refund you 50% of your ticket price. If you do see them but only have a partial swim (skippers discretion) then will we give you a 25% discount.