1 / 2
1 / 6
Akaroa Harbour is the only place on the entire planet where you can get up close and personal with New Zealand’s playful Hector’s dolphin – the world’s smallest and rarest species.
Just 90 minutes from Christchurch, depart the historic French township of Akaroa aboard one of Black Cat Cruises safe and comfortable vessels.
All year round an unforgettable adventure awaits you, where everything is provided for your pleasure: wetsuits, masks, snorkels, hot showers, hot chocolate, even a free gift pack.
You can also watch the dolphins, along with other seafaring wildlife, from aboard.
Swimming with Dolphins (Black Cat Cruises), Main Wharf, Akaroa, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7520, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8:30am - 5:30pm, 7 days.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 90 minutes from Christchurch Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5 minutes walk from central Akaroa
Harga dan Syarat
(16 tahun ke bawah)
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Dolphin watching price is $89 for adults and $49 for children
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Hector's dolphins are one of the world's rarest and smallest dolphins. Their main base is around Akaroa Harbour and so we offer a dolphin guarantee with our dolphin swim experience. The Hector's are wild and free in their natural habitat and we see dolphins on 97% of all of our trips. If you however do not see them we will refund you 50% of your ticket price. If you do see them but only have a partial swim (skippers discretion) then will we give you a 25% discount.