1 / 7
A unique 4WD & Argo (8 wheel all terrain vehicle - ATV) adventure with incredible views of the Tasman Glacier and its gigantic moraine walls.
Your friendly guide is a real Mount Cook character, learn about the area and be entertained by their wealth of knowledge and local stories. A short walk to a vantage point overlooking the Tasman Glacier and Terminal Lake provides a spectacular photographic opportunity. As you travel up the Tasman Valley you will be amazed at the spectacular mountain scenery.
During the spring and summer months you can see an abundance of Mount Cook Lilies, Celmesia Daisies, Golden Spaniard Spear Grass and many delicate mountain flowers.You may even catch a glimpse of the world's only 'mountain parrot' - Kea!
Tasman Valley 4WD Tours, Terrace Road, Aoraki Mount Cook Village, Aoraki Mount Cook, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- up to 5 tours daily
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- National and international airports are Christchurch and Queenstown
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Coach transport is available
- Jarak ke kota:
- Aoraki Mount Cook Village is 322km from Christchurch and 264km from Queenstown
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Batasan umur:
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- This tour is not suitable for children under 4 years and those with back or neck problems.