1 / 7
Gently paddle through the un spoilt beauty of the Waikato River, through the pumice gorge with crystal clear slow moving water. Be amazed by the stunning cliff faces and lush native forest. We begin our journey just minutes from Taupo Town Centre and finishes at Reids farm, which is located 900m from the Huka Falls.
Whilst paddling we will pass various islands and swimming spots and drift past the bungy platform (let's hope someone's jumping). Along the way we will stop at the natural hot springs where you can take the opportunity to soak in the beautiful mineral water. At the end of this trip we will stop for refreshments.
No experience is necessary. Children under the age of 4 must be accompanied by an adult. Allow 2 hours.
Taupo Kayaking Adventures Waikato River Float, 876 Acacia Bay Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Approximately 10 minute drive from Airport to information centre collection point
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 5 minutes walking distance to information centre collection point, or complimentary transport from coach terminal.
- Jarak ke kota:
- Complimentarty transport from Taupo is provided
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$60.00 - $80.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- NZD $80 per adult for 1-4 adults; NZD $65 per adult for 5 plus people; NZD $60 per child (up to 12 years old)