Beneath the Te Aroha Mountain, in the Hot Springs Domain you’ll discover the world’s only hot soda water geyser. Naturally filtered through rock, these pristine waters have been enjoyed by locals and visitors for over a century.
Modernised to resort standard, the Te Aroha Mineral Spas retain the quaint charm of the Edwardian era. From here, you are minutes away from shops, restaurants and galleries. So, for an intimate getaway or an eventful family excursion, come and indulge yourself in Te Aroha.
Te Aroha Mineral Spas, Boundary Street, Te Aroha, Hamilton - Waikato, 3320, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Mon - Thu 10.30am - 9.00pm; Fri, Sat, Sun 10.30am - 10.00pm; Closed Christmas day
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 53 kilometres
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 500 metres to Intercity bus stop
- Jarak ke kota:
- 200 metres
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$18.00 - $17.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Ask about seasonal specials
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Price for two people for 30 minutes bathing is $36.00 (minimum 2 people per spa bach)