1 / 5
Te Awamutu Museum is a central gathering place where local residents and visitors to the area come to experience Waipa's history, art, ideas and culture.
Our permanent exhibitions explore treasured moments in Waipa history.
Our short-term exhibitions change regularly, showcasing local art and stories.
The museum archive collection holds social history documents relating to the area and we offer a full research service.
Nestled in the museum is Miss Jefferson's Curios, which stocks local and national history books and a range of merchandise utilizing the Museum collection.
Te Awamutu Museum, 135 Roche Street, Te Awamutu, Hamilton - Waikato, 3800, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Monday to Friday 10am- 4pm Saturday and Public Holidays 10am-2pm Sunday Closed
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Jarak ke kota:
- Centre of town
Harga dan Syarat
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Group Bookings are essential, please phone in advance