1 / 5
With a combination of the latest technology and classic story-telling, Te Papa educates, entertains, and inspires. Since opening in 1998, Te Papa has attracted over 21 million visitors and has been a huge success with international visitors as well as local kiwis. Te Papa is a 'must see' on every visitor's itinerary.
A tour with an experienced, knowledgeable, and fun guide, adds depth to the experience, increases understanding and helps orient the first time visitor.
The 60 minute Introducing Te Papa Tour departs:
Summer (1 Nov - 31 Mar): 10.15am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm and an extra tour Thursdays 7pm.
Winter (1 Apr - 31 Oct): 10.15am, 12pm, 2pm, and an extra tour Thursdays 7pm.
Te Papa Tours, 55 Cable Street, Wellington Central, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 10am - 6pm, Friday to Wednesday, late night Thursday 10am - 9pm.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 8kms to Wellington Airport (15 minute drive)
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 1.5kms to Wellington Railway Station (5 minute drive)
- Jarak ke kota:
- Central City
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$14.00 - $45.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Tour leader, bus driver, travel familiarisations free of charge.