1 / 7
Hike above worry level in the foothills of the Southern Alps. Be inspired by the magic light of the Mackenzie High Country across golden tussock, snow-capped peaks and the turquoise of Lake Tekapo.
Climb a 2070m peak and return to a cosy mountain hut to savour the sun setting behind mountain silhouettes and a star-studded sky - one of the clearest and darkest skies in the southern hemisphere.
The Tekapo Trek is also available in winter as a guided trip on snowshoes.
Part of the Tekapo Trek covers the same ground as a section of the Te Araroa Trail http://www.teararoa.org.nz/southcanterbury/two-thumbs-track/
Tekapo Trek, 30 Murray Place, Lake Tekapo, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7999, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8.30am - 9pm. 7 days
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 3 hours drive from Christchurch or Queenstown airports
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- buses travelling between Christchurch and Queenstown stop daily in Tekapo
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5 minutes walk from Tekapo town centre
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$460.00 - $890.00|
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Group discounts for group bookings of 3 or more. During winter months July-September the hike is done on snowshoes. Refer to our snowshoeing listing.