1 / 9
When you visit The Alpaca Place, you will be given a guided tour, you’ll meet our beautiful and friendly alpacas – the boys, the girls, and the babies! Get up close and personal with our gentle alpacas with their big eyes and long, long lashes. Discover the history of alpacas in New Zealand and how alpacas changed our lives, plus our alpacas have stories of their own.
Take our pet alpaca (including our miniature alpaca, Bracken, on a walk - they will be ready to give you a cuddle, too - an encounter you'll never forget. Following your tour you will be invited to partake of a free cup of tea or coffee while you browse our on-farm store stocked with New Zealand alpaca products.
The Alpaca Place, 365 Bluff Rangitumau Rd, RD 11, Masterton, Masterton, Wairarapa, 5871, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Tours depart 10:30am and 1:30pm every day except Thursday. Other times by arrangement. Booking is required. Phone/email to arrange.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 20 minutes from Masterton airport, 1 1/2 hours from Wellington
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 10 minutes
- Jarak ke kota:
- 10minutes from Masterton city centre
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
|$0.00 - $15.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Children under 7 years are free
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Special rates for groups of 8 or more adults, please contact us for a quote.