1 / 8
Join us on New NZ's best dolphin experience in the calm waters of the stunning Marlborough Sounds. Our degree qualified guides are there to make sure you (and the dolphins) have the best and safest experience possible.
We'll be searching for Dusky, Bottlenose, Common, Orca and the rare Hector's dolphins that frequent this unique area.
Whether it's watching a group quietly cruising along or marvelling at their high leaps, back-flips and somersaults during social bouts, dolphins are a magnificent sight.
Our Department of Conservation permits allows us to seek out and interact with all species of marine mammals that live in the Sounds.
We take you where the wildlife is and provide respectful interactions with these amazing creatures.
Dolphin Swim Experience in the Marlborough Sounds, 1 Wellington Street, Picton, Marlborough, 7220, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 07:30 - 18:00
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Picton Airport: 8km Marlborough/Blenheim Airport: 35km
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Jarak ke kota:
- In the middle of town on the waterfront
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$129.00 - $165.00|
(15 tahun ke bawah)
|$65.00 - $135.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Infant 0-4 $30
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Swimmers must be 12 require adult supervisor http://www.e-ko.nz/terms-and-conditions