1 / 5
The gorgeous Paparoa Post Office has been serving the community since 1903. Situated on Northland's Kauri Coast, it's the ideal place to stay and explore the fascinating history of the Kaipara Harbour, or simply to relax with native birds amongst the tranquil gardens.
Whether you're looking for a safe and comfortable environment for the single traveller, a private spot for a romantic getaway, or a guest house able to accommodate a group, you'll enjoy friendly hospitality and home-cooking in a beautiful part of New Zealand.
Close to Matakohe Kauri Museum, and a short walk to local restaurants. Great TripAdviser ratings!
Deb and Kevin welcome you to their charming country-style Bed & Breakfast situated just 1.5 hours North of Auckland.
The Old Post Office Guest House, 3245 Paparoa-Oakleigh Road, Paparoa, Matakohe, Northland, 0543, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 7AM TO 11 PM
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Can arrange transport with local bus operator.Dargaville to Auckland daily.
- Jarak ke kota:
- 200 metres to Paparoa
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$60.00 - $110.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- $110 and $100 for two adults depending on room. $55.00 for single adult
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Cancellations: Please provide at least 48 hours notice if possible.