1 / 14
The Packard Motor Museum provides an informative experience based around our automobile and machinery collections and the stories of those innovators who led the industrial revolution and created and shaped our modern way of life.
The museum exhibits were collected over 60 years by the late Graeme Craw and show the changes in the development of the automobile and machinery such as our steam traction engines, bulldozers, tractors and earth-moving equipment used by the men and women who built New Zealand's infrastructure.
The museum also honours the legacy of resourceful New Zealanders who developed our kiwi traditions of ingenuity, adaptation and innovation.
Our purpose is to inspire current generations to create an even greater future
Packard Motor Museum, 1146 State Highway 14, Maungatapere, Northland, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Wednesday to Saturday from 10 am - 4 pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 20 kms from the Packard Motor Museum in Maungatapere
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- The Packard Motor Museum is 12km to Whangarei central bus terminal
- Jarak ke kota:
- 12km from Whangarei
Harga dan Syarat
(16 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Children 5 years and under are free