1 / 14
On Northland's Twin Coast Discovery route Melva and Hilton Ward welcome you to The Riverbank in a peaceful bush environment very near to Ngunguru and 5km from Tutukaka in Northland.
Stay with us for that real Kiwi experience.
All bookings include breakfast: Cooked or cereal with fruit or toast with home made jams and coffee or tea. Your choice.
The Riverbank is your holiday destination and your retreat. You may only wish to relax on the deck with a book and watch the fantails and warblers feeding. Ornithologists - come and see our wetland and bush and many Fernbirds. 6km from Tutukaka for diving at The Poor Knights.
Parking for your boat. Secure garage parking for motorcycles.
The Riverbank Homestay and B&B, 12 Old Mill Lane, Ngunguru, Tutukaka, Northland, 0173, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 7am - 7pm, 7 days. Prefer bookings before 3pm.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Internet (Public Use)
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Jarak ke kota:
- Whangarei 20km. Ngunguru 2km, Tutukaka 5km
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Contact us if you would like evening meals. There is a competitive extra cost payable at time of booking.