1 / 3
Waiuku is a Heritage Town with Steam Train, Museums, Heritage Trail, and many places of historical interest. The estuary can be explored by walking trails or by kayak. Nearby is the Waiuku Forest, Karioitahi Beach, Sandspit Reserve and parks. Waiuku is the last centre before travelling on to the breathtaking Awhitu Peninsular with its white sand beaches and reserves.
The Roost B&B is approximately 1km from the main town, an easy walk with sealed footpath. Mountain bikes are provided free of charge for guests.
The Roost B&B hosts, Graeme and Linda Newall, highly respect your privacy. Graeme and Linda will meet you upon arrival, and discuss breakfast or packed lunch options. Hosts may be contacted via text during your stay.
The Roost Executive Bed and Breakfast, 93 Colombo Road, Waiuku, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 24 hours
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Internet (Public Use)
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 40 minute drive - approximately 45km Auckland Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Bus stop ten metres along the road, bus takes to Pukekohe terminal approximately 16km away
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5 minute walk - approximately 1km to Waiuku main town
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$95.00 - $185.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain: