1 / 4
Heaven on Earth for Chocoholics.
Designed to meet the cravings of everyone.
Visit Silky Oak Chocolates and learn more about the evolution of this delicious indulgence.
Visit the chocolate shop, view chocolates being made, breathe in the rich aroma of chocolate. Choose from the array of chocolate gifts or pick your own selection.
In the Café, make your choice chocolate or not, with the drinks and the fare produced fresh daily.
Move on to the chocolate museum. Learn chocolate’s history, all 3,000 years of it. The museum is full of information, & includes a 2,500 year old Chocolate Pot. There is also a wide variety of gifts in the museum gift shop.
Take part in one of our experiences including the ‘Triple Chocolate Dipper’.
The Silky Oak Chocolate Company Ltd, 1131 Links Road, RD 3, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4141, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Chocolate Shop 9am-5pm Mon-Thurs, Fri 9am-4pm, Weekends 10am-4pm Cafe & Museum 9am-4pm Mon-Fri, weekends 10am-4pm. Winter the Museum may close at 3pm.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Approximately 15km from Hawkes Bay Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Approximately 11kms from coach terminal
- Jarak ke kota:
- Situated 11km from the centre of Napier or Hastings
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$8.00 - $70.00|
(12 tahun ke bawah)
|$5.00 - $70.00|