1 / 3
The West Coast is a short flight away from Lake Tekapo and Air Safaris offers you the opportunity to fly over the main divide of the Southern Alps for a ½ day excursion.
On the West Coast at Franz Josef you have a range of activities to choose from including nature tours, heli-hiking, four wheeler adventures, guided glacier walks, and a soak in the hot pools. We are happy to arrange activities for you.
Experience a spectacular scenic flight that explores the Mount Cook and Westland National Parks flying over New Zealand’s highest mountains and largest glaciers. Our aircraft offer a window seat for all passengers and have wings-above for unobstructed viewing below. Your friendly pilot will provide an informative and enjoyable commentary.
Trans-Divide Excursions Tekapo - Franz Josef | Air Safaris, State Highway 8, Tekapo Aerodrome, Lake Tekapo, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7945, New Zealand.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Air Safaris main base and airport facility (since 1975) is located alongside the main highway 4km west of the Lake Tekapo township.
- Jarak ke kota:
- Our sales and information office is on the main road in Tekapo township.
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$425.00 - $650.00|
(13 tahun ke bawah)
|$300.00 - $650.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- During the summer season the Trans-divide operates two daily flights leaving at 9 am and 1 pm. Trans-divide trips are operated on demand during the winter season. Minimum 2 passengers required. One way or return flights available.