1 / 17
Voted the best park in NZ, Pukekura Park is renowned for its Festival of Lights, walks, lakes and fernery. Also enjoy a relaxing coffee break at the tea house.
Adjoining the park is the Bowl of Brooklands which has staged many celebrities including Fleeetwood Mac , more recently Sting and Paul Simon also Sole Mio. Among other events being held in this location is Womad. Also for the children there are play areas and a zoo.
This apartment is only a few minutes walk to the city centre with its cafes, bars and restaurants, Puke Ariki museum, the new Len Lye art gallery and coastal walkway. Swimming pool, mineral pools and beaches are only a short drive away.
Tree Tops self contained apartment, 34 Victoria Road, New Plymouth, Taranaki, 4310, New Zealand.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 8 kilometres.
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 10 - 15 minute walk.
- Jarak ke kota:
- Within walking distance to city centre or a 5 minute drive.
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$140.00 - $200.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Additional charges beyond two guests. $25 per person per night. 10% non refundable deposit required.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Please note there are steps leading down to the apartment. Therefore no wheelchair access.