1 / 4
TumuTumu ToObing is Black Water Rafting at its best!
People love this..Blackwater Rafting is not like white water rafting..It's much gentler and you use car inner tubes instead of white water rafts. This trip spends about twice the underground time of any comparable blackwater trip..so great value.
Explore the cave by walking, wading as well as swimming and tubing.
There is lots of fun to be had along the way. See stalactite&stalagmites plus weird rock sculptures. Parts of the cave are lit by thousands of NZs legendary glowworms. No prior experience is required and it is suitable for children down to 12 years old (minimum 40kg).Your wetsuit gives you lots of flotation - so you dont need to be a great swimmer. No abseiling on this option.
TumuTumu Toobing (also called Blackwater Rafting), Waitomo Adventure Centre 654 Waitomo Caves Rd (SH37), Waitomo, Waitomo Caves, Hamilton - Waikato, 3943, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8.00am - 7.00pm daily, except Christmas & New Years Days.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 55km from Hamilton International Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Jarak ke kota:
- Waitomo Village is within 15kms of TeKuiti & Otorohanga townships
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$172.00 - $215.00|
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Earlybird Deal: Save 20% when you book & pay not less than 12 hours in advance of departure. Not cancellable. Minimum weight of participants 40kg.