1 / 2
1 / 12
Hike to a river-side hut deep in the lush Whirinaki rainforest. Explore Te Urewera with day walks on the Lake Waikaremoana Great Walk before heading to the wonderland of Tongariro National Park. Hike the Northern Circuit, and the Tongariro Crossing. Swim and paddle a waka (Māori canoe) in the pristine waters of Abel Tasman National Park. Experience the rainforested canyons on the West Coast and sleep under the giant Ballroom Overhang. We then cycle on the West Coast Wilderness Trail before heading into the mountains for a challenging hiking adventure in Arthur’s Pass National Park. Head south to New Zealand’s highest peak in Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park. Finally Mt Aspiring and Fiordland National Parks wow us with their majestic mountains.
Ultimate New Zealand Guided Tour - Hiking New Zealand - 23 days, Sky Tower I-site, Auckland Central, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Jarak ke kota:
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Some evening meals and optional activities
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- For bookings four or more months in advance of the departure a 25% deposit can be paid with the remainder due 65 days prior to your trip. For bookings within four months of the departure, full payment is required.