1 / 11
Enjoy a boat ride along the Abel Tasman coastline. Hike the coastal trail before camping in peaceful campsites a stone’s throw from the beach. Join forces with a local waka guide to paddle the coastline and search for wildlife around the refuge of Adele Island. Travel south to the lush rainforests of the West Coast to hike up deep canyons, sleep under a massive overhang and cycle on the West Coast wilderness trail. Head back into the mountains at Arthur’s Pass and hike into a remote backcountry hut. Explore the hiking trails around the majestic Aoraki/Mt Cook, before heading south to Mount Aspiring and Fiordland National Parks to hike and camp among the soaring peaks, glaciers and fiords of the South West New Zealand World Heritage area.
Ultimate South Guided Tour - Hiking New Zealand - 15 days, Nelson i site , Nelson Central, Nelson Central, Nelson, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Jarak ke kota:
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- some evening meals and optional activities
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- For bookings four or more months in advance of the departure a 25% deposit can be paid with the remainder due 65 days prior to your trip. For bookings within four months of the departure, full payment is required.