1 / 6
"Underworld Rafting" is a superb 4 hour award winning black water rafting adventure in the Paparoa National Park. At our Base in Charleston you are fully equipped with wet suits & helmet to travel by "The Nile River Rainforest Train" through primeval rainforest & the towering cliffs of the Nile River Canyon to the Cave.
A short climb enables you to enter the enormous unmodified Cave System. In the upper levels you meander through a calcitic paradise of stalactites & stalagmites while in the lower levels you float through awe inspiring glow worm grottos using only the amazing GlowWorm lights as your navigational aid.
You emerge in a lost world of forest before leaving the tranquillity for tubing the rushing waters of the Nile River.
Underworld Rafting, 7368 Camp Street, State Highway 6, Charleston, Charleston, West Coast, 7865, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Summer Daylight Saving Departure Times: 9.00am, 11.30 2.00pm. Winter Hours: 10.00am & 12.30pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Allow 15 minutes drive time to the Westport airport.
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Intercity and Attomic Shuttle will stop on request at our Charleston Base.
- Jarak ke kota:
- Allow 15 minutes drive time from Westport town and 25minutes drive time from Punakaiki.
Harga dan Syarat
(15 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Suitability: 10 years and over & confident in water. We take supply photographic images free of charge. . Clothing: Bring your swimwear and a towel. We supply the rest.