1 / 4
1 / 6
Named as "One of the 20 Most Surreal Places in the World" Thousands of years in the making, visitors can choose one or all of three walks which take between 30 and 75 minutes.
Unique features include the world famous Champagne Pool naturally coloured springs, bubbling mud, steaming ground, expansive vistas, huge volcanic craters and sinter terrace formations.
The natural bush setting adds another dimension to the experience as does the Lady Knox Geyser which erupts daily at 10.15 am to heights of up to 20 meters. The modern Visitor Centre has a wide range of New Zealand souvenirs and a cafe which has internal and external dining areas.
JUCY Snooze Christchurch, 5 Peter Leeming Road, Christchurch Airport, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8053, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- April-October: 8:30am-5:00pm (last admission 3:45 pm) November-March: 8:30am-6:00pm (last admission 4:45pm) Christmas Day: 8:30 am-1:00 pm (last admission 11:45 am)
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Approximately 35 minutes drive from Rotorua Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Approximately 30kms to Rotorua Terminal
- Jarak ke kota:
- 27kms (20mins drive) from Rotorua, 53kms (40mins drive) from Taupo
Harga dan Syarat