1 / 3
Wayne and Ruth, Owner/ Operators are dedicated to give you an experience that will remain in your memory for years to come.
Travel up the river over 16km with frequent stops to learn about the local history, the kiwi bird sanctuary, geology, flora and fauna of New Zealand and of course take photos. You will pass through the infamous fault line and see for your self massive ancient rock thrown up by the earth’s mantle many thousands of years ago and sit in the heart of the greenstone country. At the top of the river after seeing the landscape and river change dramatically many times, there is the option of an easy forest stroll into the ancient beach forest.
Visit a World Heritage UNESCO Site that remains untouched after 1000s of years.
Waiatoto River Safari, 1975 Haast -Jackson Bay Road, Hannahs Clearing, Haast, West Coast, 7844, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8.45am to 6pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 3 hours drive to Queenstown International airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 15 minutes
- Jarak ke kota:
- 15 minutes, 23km
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Waiatoto River Safari reserves the right to amend or cancel tours due to bad weather, road conditions, river flow or any other conditions that affect client or company safety. Groups discounts on request