1 / 6
Waihi Gold Mine Tours offers visitors a unique opportunity to get to know Waihi's fascinating historic and current gold mining story.
You’ll be fitted out with safety gear as you board our 11 seater van, given a safety briefing then taken inside the security fence to view the mine operations from the best available vantage points. During the 1.5 hour tour you’ll be shown every stage of the process from ore extraction and crushing, through to final processing. There is plenty of massive mining equipment on show too.
We’ll relate colourful stories and answer any questions you may have about the modern operation and the gold mine's fascinating 100+ years of development.
Waihi Gold Mine Tours, 126 Seddon Street, Waihi, Coromandel, 3610, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Under 2 hours from Auckland Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Coach terminal at Waihi Visitor Centre
- Jarak ke kota:
- We operate from the Waihi Visitor Centre
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$25.00 - $29.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Family Passes available
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Tours depart from the Gold Discovery Centre / Waihi i-SITE at 126 Seddon Street, Waihi, opposite the Cornish Pumphouse. Bookings recommended. Group discounts available. Group bookings essential. WHAT TO BRING • Covered shoes (not jandals/thongs) • Your own booster seat/child car seat for children under 8 yo • A camera. To complement your Gold Mine Tour, allow enough time to visit the Gold Discovery Centre. Great value Combo tickets are available.