1 / 3
Situated at Home Bay on the shores of Lake Waikaremoana, we offer a wide range of comfortable and affordable accommodation from full service chalets to power and tent sites.
Lake Waikaremoana and Te Urewera offer many different activities including Waikaremoana Great Walk, fishing, hunting, tramping, kayaking and water skiing.
Tuhoe invite you to connect and contribute to the life-flow of Te Urewera.
Nau Mai, Haere mai!
Waikaremoana Holiday Park, 6249 Lake Road, SH38, RD 5 , Waikaremoana, Hawkes Bay, 4195, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8am - 6pm Summer, 8am - 4.30pm Winter
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Waste Station
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 2 hours from Gisborne or 3 hours from Rotorua
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 1 hour from Wairoa
- Jarak ke kota:
- Coming from Hawkes Bay or Gisborne allow 1 hour (64 km) from Wairoa on State Highway 38. South from Rotorua, travel the Rainforest Route winding through Te Urewera National Park via Murupara. Allow 3 hours to enjoy this scenic route along gravel road (158 km). There is limited Vodafone and 2 Degrees coverage. GPS Coordinates: -38.754602,177.159065.
- Jumlah kamar:
Harga dan Syarat
|Per malam||$15.00 - $180.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Minimum night stays/tariff may apply. Management reserves the right to alter tariffs without notice. Rates are reviewed yearly. Invoices are only an indication of the balance to pay, the number of guests and the tariff will be confirmed on arrival.