1 / 10
Our exhibitions and activities tell the stories of this region and include visual art, social history, Maori stories and science.
2017 highlights include the majestic waka Te Winika and long-term exhibitions For Us They Fell and Te Whaanau Maarama: The Heavenly Bodies. Our galleries exhibit a rich blend of artworks from touring exhibitions and the museum’s own collections while Exscite and Milk Matters provide fun, hands-on science entertainment for families.
ArtsPost is located in a beautifully preserved heritage building next to Waikato Museum in Hamilton's Victoria Street. This former Post Office is now a stunning visual art space which offers a unique gallery and retail experience.
Waikato Museum and ArtsPost, 1 Grantham Street, Central City, Hamilton, Hamilton - Waikato, 3204, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 10am - 5pm open daily except Christmas Day.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 30 minutes drive
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Free city bus stops outside. 10-15 minute walk from Hamilton Transport Centre
- Jarak ke kota:
- Central City
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Free admission to most galleries. Charges apply for some touring exhibitions, Exscite and Planet Warriors. Visit our website for details