1 / 16
A geothermal and terraces day tour: a leisurely self-governed or guided walk through geothermal and Maori cultural features of interest.
An evening Maori cultural experience.
A guided geothermal tour with specialised guide, tour of silica terraces and exclusive access to the Wairakei geothermal steam-field and viewing room
Thermal bathing pools: below silica terraces in a natural setting, containing silica and minerals conducive to healing with temperatures between 42-38 degrees.
Massage therapy: using a holistic approach to ensure mind, body and soul are in balance and harmony. We have an extensive menu of treatments using indigenous herbal oils and balms.
Retail: Maori art and craft and indigenous health and beauty products.
Wairakei Terraces & Thermal Health Spa, Wairakei Road, Wairakei, Lake Taupo, 3351, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Walkway operation, open daily from 8.30am to 8.30pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 16 Kms to Taupo Airport. 66 Kms to Rotorua Airport
- Jarak ke kota:
- 7 Kms to Taupo CBD
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Maori Cultural Experience: $105.00 per adult and $52.50 per child. Thermal pools $25.00 per adult. Massage Therapy: bookings are essential.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- 14 years & over adults only have access to pools and pool area