1 / 4
The Wairoa River is considered to sit amongst the very best class five rivers & provides the most action-packed Grade 5 rafting in the country. If you want to experience the most thrilling white water action, then the Wairoa River is for you! Lunch and refreshments included.
The Wairoa River flows only 26 Sundays each year, between the months of October – May. It flows from the the Kaimai Ranges (situated above the city of Tauranga), a 2-hour drive North, from our River Base in Turangi. This means we can either transport you to the River from our Base or pick you up on route from our Taupo rafting facility, White Water World, as we travel north to the river, or meet you at the river.
Wairoa River (Class Five), 41 Ngawaka Place, Turangi, Turangi, Lake Taupo, 3334, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8am - 6pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Jarak ke kota:
- Our facilities are conveniently located in both Turangi and Taupo Townships
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Transport Charges
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- 15 years and older (13 - 14 years OK if accompanied 1:1 with an adult) Resonable level of fitness required.