1 / 11
You get to walk to one of the high points of Waiheke Island with spectacular views, through magnificent forest reserve, along a beautiful stream to an ancient hidden grove of Pohutukawas and Nikau Palms, past one of the biggest Kauri trees on the island, and along clifftops with spectacular views before dropping down to the beach for a walk and finishing at one of the local cafés on the beach. You can then go for a swim or eat lunch.
Walking By Nature - Waiheke Bush & Beach Walk, 44 Hekerua Rd, Oneroa , Waiheke Island, Auckland, 1081, New Zealand.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 35 minutes by ferry to city centre, then 40 minutes to Auckland Airport
- Jarak ke kota:
- 35 minutes by ferry to downtown Auckland
Harga dan Syarat
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Ferry travel and lunch not included.