Small group - max 6 per tour
Morning boat cruise to island Nature Reserve on Lake Wanaka
Guided walk to summit to reveal island's secret - an island on top of an island!
Private audience with rare native birds including Weka, Bellbird, Wood pigeon and Tui
Help the environment by planting your own native tree on the island
Optional gourmet picnic lunch or spend free time exploring Wanaka's great cafes or restaurants (12:30 -1:30pm)
Afternoon: Enjoy a 4WD journey exploring the private backroad's of an iconic Wanaka high country sheep, cattle and deer farm and stunning views.
Wanaka Nature Encounter, Ardmore Street, Wanaka town, Wanaka, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Departs 9am
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke kota:
- we can collect you from your Wanaka accommodation
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Extra charge of $20 for pre ordered picnic lunch box
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Subject to weather please reconfirm by phone 24 hrs prior to trip departure on 0800 234 000