1 / 12
New Zealand’s first zoo, Wellington Zoo is a hillside conservation paradise that leaves visitors with a sense of wonder and respect for nature, and a belief in the need for a sustainable co-existence between wildlife and people.
Chat to our vets as they treat native wildlife at The Nest Te Kōhanga, the Zoo's state-of-the-art animal hospital; meet Tahi the one-legged Kiwi and our rescued Little Blue Penguins; watch keepers feed Sumatran Tigers, Malayan Sun Bears and our cheeky troop of 10 Chimpanzees; and book an intimate Close Encounter with the Red Pandas, Lions, Meerkats, Cheetah, Lemurs or Giraffes.
Enjoy a range of tasty snacks and beverages from Mojo Cafe and The Grazing Post, and browse the Zoo Shop for the perfect souvenir.
Wellington Zoo, 200 Daniell Street, Newtown, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6021, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Wellington Zoo is open 364 days a year, every day except Christmas Day, from 9.30am – 5.00pm (last entry 4.15pm).
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 7 minutes by car
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- The number 10 bus from Wellington Railway Station stops outside Wellington Zoo
- Jarak ke kota:
- 10 minutes by car
Harga dan Syarat
(14 tahun ke bawah)
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Under 3: free, Students/Community services card holders/seniors/YHA Members: $17.00 (ID required)
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- For their safety, please ensure all children are supervised. Any child under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.