1 / 6
Gently sway in harmony with the forest on the Mahinapua spring board. View the exquisite Lake Mahinupua through the diverse forest foliage. A great experience in the rain with the umbrella hire and ponchos for sale for wet weather protection.
Thrill seekers will feel the hearts pump and the adrenalin rush as they climb to the top of the Hokitika Tower 40 metres above the forest floor. Be inspired by a sensational vista of the majestic snow capped souther Alps, Lake Mahinupua and the Tasman sea.
Recharge, refresh and enjoy great local foods in the comfort of the licensed Mahinupua cafe nestled quietly beside the tranquil Johnnies Creek. Browse our visitor information centre and pick up a momento from the great gift shop.
West Coast Tree Top Walk, 1128 Woodstock Rimu Road, Hokitika, West Coast, 7883, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Summer 9 am - 5 pm with last admission at 4:15 pm; Winter 9 am - 4 pm with last admission at 3:15 pm. Closed Christmas Day
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Hokitika Airport 19.6km 16minutes
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 17.9km 14minutes
- Jarak ke kota:
- Hokitika 17.7km 13minutes
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Family Pass $100 (2 Adults and up to 4 school aged children)