1 / 6
Experience vast contrasts of hiking from tussock alpine tops to dense rainforest and clear rivers with towering limestone cliffs. Be amazed by the natural rock shelters where you camp. Learn river crossing and map reading skills. Explore Pancake Rocks and mighty blowholes.
Help prepare a hangi feast on the beach at Okarito. Spend a morning kayaking the river delta with towering kahikatea trees. Take a walk on the Fox Glacier exploring seracs, ice caves and crevasses. Hike up the Copland Valley and spend two nights soaking in natural hotpools gazing at 2000 metre peaks. End this amazing eleven days in the adventure capital of New Zealand – Queenstown. This is a sample itinerary of what we can offer for custom groups.
West Coast Wilderness - Hiking New Zealand, Cnr Trafalgar & Halifax Street, CBD, Nelson Central, Nelson, 7010, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- Jarak ke kota:
Harga dan Syarat
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Optional activities
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- For bookings four or more months in advance of the departure a 25% deposit can be paid with the remainder due 65 days prior to your trip. For bookings within four months of the departure, full payment is required.