1 / 5
Wedged between the snow capped peaks of the Southern Alps and the Tasman Sea is one of the South Island's most diverse, rugged and beautiful landscapes. Snaking through the dense rainforests, glacial rivers, lakes and wetlands is the West Coast Wilderness Trail, a graded cycle trail formed from a series of tracks carved by pioneering gold rush miners, along with extensive water races, logging tramways and historic railway lines. This new trail opens up some of the West Coast's wildest and most spectacular natural settings, and our supported trip will see you follow the highlights of this 140km trail as well as visit some nearby must-see attractions.
West Coast Wilderness Trail - Adventure South NZ, 29 Iversen Terrace, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8011, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8:30am to 5pm
- Waktu operasional:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- About 30 minutes for the airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- About 10-15 min.
- Jarak ke kota:
- Situated just outside the CBD, easy to access
Harga dan Syarat
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Bike hire & Public Holiday supplement
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- See our website for more details. Our booking form contains full terms and conditions