1 / 4
Set amidst a landscape of erupting geothermal activity is the Living Maori Thermal Village of Whakarewarewa.
Join a guided tour and discover the wonders of Mother Nature and learn how we have come to live in harmony within this unique environment.
Sit back and relax at our twice daily Maori Cultural Performances while we entertain you through song and dance.
Interact with local Artists and learn how to make your own Harakeke (flax) treasure with our professional weaver, or have a private session with our residential Taa Moko (Maori tattoo) Artist to produce your very own design set on an A4 laminated sheet.
Indulge your senses and try our Traditional Geothermal Hangi, Hangi Pie or Corn Cob, a tasteful and refreshing experience.
Whakarewarewa The Living Maori Village, 17 Tryon Street, Whakarewarewa, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3010, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8.30am - 5.00pm (Closed Christmas Day)
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- 10 minutes from Rotorua Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- 5 minutes from Rotorua Bus Terminal
- Jarak ke kota:
- 5 minutes drive from the local iSite and city centre
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$40.00 - $120.00|
(15 tahun ke bawah)
|$17.50 - $36.00|
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Free General Admission for children 4 years and under. Bookings essential for food packages, private tours and private interactions. For more information please visit our website: www.whakarewarewa.com