1 / 8
Kaikōura is the whale watching capital of New Zealand, every Whale Watch tour is a unique experience and the sightings vary. Giant Sperm Whales are the stars of the show and year-round residents. A typical Whale Watch tour may encounter New Zealand Fur Seals, pods of Dusky Dolphins and the endangered Wandering Albatross. Depending on the season you may also see migrating Humpback Whales, Pilot Whales, Blue Whales and Southern Right Whales. Kaikōura often hosts the Orca - and is home to the world's smallest and rarest - the Hector's. Kaikōura also attracts the largest concentration and variety of seabirds on mainland New Zealand including 13 species of Albatross, 14 varieties of Petrels and 7 types of Shearwater
Whale Watch Kaikoura Ltd, Whaleway Station Road, Kaikoura, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7340, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- Tour check-in times all year are 7:15am, 10:00am and 12:45pm. An extra tour is scheduled at 3:30pm from November to March. From Nov to March we can operate up to 16 tours per day. Scheduling of tours is subject to customer demand. Please note tour times given are when check-in procedures begin and not when tours depart.Whale Watch operate tours every day except Christmas Day. All tours are subject to favorable sea and weather conditions.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke bandara:
- We are a 10min drive from the Kaikoura airport and a scenic 2hr 30min drive north from Christchurch International Airport
- Jarak ke terminal bus wisata:
- We are an easy 5 min walk from the coach terminal in the Kaikoura town centre
- Jarak ke kota:
- We are an easy 5 min walk from the Kaikoura town centre
Harga dan Syarat
(15 tahun ke bawah)
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Family and Group Discounts available. Student group rates and exclusive charters available upon request, conditions apply.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- We have a 95% success rate with viewing Sperm Whales so we guarantee an 80% refund if your tour does not see a whale.