1 / 5
Set in an original grain store that was built in 1882, and located within New Zealand’s most complete streetscape of Victorian commercial buildings, Whitestone City is a central heritage hub and a must-do while in Oamaru.
Full of live displays, video imaging and interactive features which immerse visitors in a living, breathing past, Whitestone City is not your run-of-the-mill heritage attraction.
Open 7 days a week!
Main entry on seaward side of building.
Whitestone City, 12 Harbour Street, Oamaru, Waitaki, New Zealand.
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Fasilitas dan Fitur
- Jarak ke kota:
- Centrally located in Oamaru's Victorian Precinct
Harga dan Syarat
(16 tahun ke bawah)
|$0.00 - $10.00|
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Senior, student and family passes also available
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Under 5's are free to enter. Children must be under 18. Family pass consists of 2x adults, no limit on children. ID may be required for senior and student rates.