1 / 3
A Dept of Conservation Licensed Operator, Wildside Walks can plan and guide you on the trip you always wanted. Experience the birds eye view as you fly into the start of your walk - mountain tops to valley floor - day walk or overnight in huts or 'fly/camp'. You bring yourself, a good pair of footwear, a camera and a bit of enthusiasm... we can supply everything else including - planning the experience you want to have (one day or more) and arranging pick up and drop off to your door. Irrespective of your fitness or experience we can plan a trip that will allow you to enjoy the views, bush, birds, rivers and hospitality our back country has to offer. We will provide all food along with a guide so all you have to do is enjoy the journey.
Wildside Walks, 71 Tararua Drive, Upper Plain, Masterton, Wairarapa, 5888, New Zealand.
- Jam kerja:
- 8.30am to 5pm or after hours mobile
- Waktu operasional:
- Setiap bulan sepanjang tahun
Harga dan Syarat
|Dewasa||$3,000.00 - $7,000.00|
- Batasan umur:
- Biaya-biaya lain:
- Indicative prices for two people dependant on activities and duration (but includes helicopter access), additional people $300+ each.
- Informasi harga lebih lanjut:
- Weather and helicopter dependant.